Our design documentation we create on the basis of a 3D model, which greatly reduces the risk of collisions that may occur during project implementation on a construction site. Essentially, documentation we provide contains all the information necessary to complete the design of networks and installations, along with a detailed technical description, materials list, cost estimate, and bill of quantities.
In addition, we carry out documentation in particular phases of design - from conception through building design to detail and as-built documentation in the following scopes:
· Sanitary installations: sanitary and rainwater systems, domestic hot water, drinking water, hydrant,
· Gas installations,
· Heating - central heating and technological heat;
· Air conditioning and ventilation and de-smoking,
· Underground and overhead networks supplying utilities: cooling water, supply, return water with cooling systems, pumping stations;
· Acid and industrial sewage system;
· Compressed industrial and dry air,
· Technical gases,
· Demi water, sulphuric acid, xanthenol and other according to the needs of technology being developed.